Wednesday, November 19, 2014

[ePalestine] Watch: Why is Jerusalem always on edge? (3mins)

As we all mourn, yet more, senseless loss of innocent lives and destruction of property we have no option but to keep hope alive. This is not the time to remind all that we have warned of such an outbreak of uncontrollable violence for years now. Rather, this is the time we wake up to the reality of where the politics of exclusivity, occupation and extremism is taking us all. I, for one, refuse to just go with this bloody flow. I refuse to not try to better understand the underlying causes of violence amongst us, be it murder or mass murder, be it individually-driven or state-driven, and redouble my efforts to bring about a just peace in Palestine and Israel.

---

Why is Jerusalem always on edge?



http://wp.me/p2HBz8-2vI

I thank Samia Khoury for bringing this short and informative video to my attention.


_____________________________________

Everything about this list:
http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/epalestine

To subscribe, send mail to:
epalestine-subscribe@lists.riseup.net

To unsubscribe, send mail to:
epalestine-unsubscribe@lists.riseup.net